Monday, April 21, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Jason- I agree with Len. Edyta did do most of the dancing lat week. I love that Edyta even has cut outs on the sides of her little dancing underwear. That girl just wants to be naked. But I do like the dancing. This boy has tons of natural grace. And I love his arm extensions. I think he might have a hard-on....that would be very embarassing- not a good choice of pant...

Shannon- oh it's the luvahs! Haven't had time to hang out outside the dance studio my ass. And of course he had to be shirtless while practisin on the beach. This is a much better dance for her. She did not do well with the latin. The is more balletic with long lines- she can do this. I despise her dress though- it's god awful. But it's a good Rumba- I normally am bored to tears with the Rumba but I don't mind this. HAHA- I love that Samantha Harris is asking them about a Showmance and trying to get them to admit that they are sleeping together. I also love that she is trying to get her to admit her cougarness!!

Shit I just missed Marlee- I got distracted with my Little People Big World. I will have to see it in the replay

Cristian- still a sexy beast but he is just not funny. He'd be hotter if he didn't speak. The dance is good but he needs to watch Jason to see how arm extensions should be done. I am distracted by her scary pink arms- not a good look! I have to say though I think she is the weakest of the female dancers- her movements never look as crisp

Marissa- I hope that she is not as annoying to me this week- I used to like her and want to go back to that. What the hell is up with this song?!?!! I can't stand the big a grinning during the song- it doesn't make it elegant.

Kristi- god I hate gloves. Hate them hate them hate them. I know they are for the costume but they just cheapen everything. But her dance- wicked!! Really she has no competition. Everything she does is fantastic. And the club foot thing- very impressive that she won an olympic medal knowing that! Plus that will totally win the minivan majority over. Oh Len is going to give her a perfect score for sure!

Mario- ew. Everything about him is skeezy. Oh god button up the shirt- button it up!!! Yeah that was raunchy! Plus they totally did a lift I think

Oh no not Ashlee Simpson tomorrow!! Seriously how did this girl still have a career?! I watched her today show appearance this morning and let me just say Baxter sounds better when he is about to cough up a hairball!!

No comments: