Wednesday, April 2, 2008

America's Next Top Model

There is a lot of Claire talk right off the bat- it might be a sign that she is going home!

I like that Lauren doesn't put up with any of the shit from these idiots- granted she might go a bit far but I would go mental living with Fatima and Dominique too

Haha- Lauren doesn't want to offend any of the strangers. I would love it if she aked Shoshanna what it was like dating Jerry Seinfeld!!

See designers don't like them too skinny either- there is a reason they pick size 2! That is the shape they cut their clothes to- I mean models are supposed to be hangers with heads- I don't give a rats ass if they don't represent all body shapes. It is all about the clothes falling well

Dominique doesn't have a model look- because she's a man!! Neither Fatima or Anya can walk to save their lives...nor can Lauren- that second team was very much held back by the fact that only Katarzyna could walk!

I really am surprised that Stacey Ann won the challenge- I don't like her look at all. I don't get it!! Granted amongst those girls she is by far the best...well actually I do like Whitney

I don't get Claire's looks at all- both my mom and my aunt think that she is the prettiest. I think her nose is smushed and I hate the hair. Plus her eyes are super wrinkly. I don't get it.

HAHA- loving the intense Mr. Jay running on the treadmill- he's such a diva!!

I like Katarzyna's new hair- the haircut was a good idea

What the hell is up with Dominique's hair at judging?!?!! Did she use my 1990 hairstyling trick- hold a hairdryer up to your hair with one hand and spray Aquanet like crazy with the other!

For the love of god send Dominique home- send her home!! Ach- am I the only one left with vision?!?! Seriously- look at her!!

Ok it's down to Lauren and Claire- I would like to see Claire go home. While Lauren walks like a Clydesdale she takes better pictures. Plus Claire is way too much of a fruitcake for me.

Yup it was Claire- not shocking!

No comments: