Friday, April 4, 2008

Battlestar Galactica

I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!! OMG!!!! I LOVE this show!! Seriously people- give it a chance. I swear it's not a Star Trek- it' a drama that just happens to be in space. You don't have to learn a new language for this show. And there is a reason it was nominated for a ton of writing and directing emmy's- it is the best written show on tv. Nothing gets me so emotionally invested as this show

So this is the start of the final season. Yet another thing I love about the producer- they have a story they want to tell and will finish it properly and on their terms. They won't just drag it out for years and years. Four years and it will be done.

Now that the 4 cylons have been revealed I can't wait to see what happens and who reveals themselves first. My guess- Chief. Or maybe Colonel Ty. But we'll see.

I also am dying to know who the final cylon is!!

Her ship looks different- Michael Ausiello said to look at it and it's true- it doesn't look as beat up as the rest. Is Starbuck the final Cylon? Or is it because she flies the ship that the chief built?

Oh I love the battle scenes- I love how the cylon ships bleed when they are hit- so cool. Living planes- such a cool idea

OMG I really thought Ty just shot Adama- is that what he is programmed to do? Will he have to do it this season?

I love how this season starts with a ginormous fight- they don't hold anything back

Man is Anders going to die this soon? Or did something just get programmed in him? That eye thing was weird! They know he's a cylon

It's like the cylons know that the 4 have been revealed so now they have to do their mission

God is Baltar still on this show?! In my opinion he is the weak point. Get rid of him! He just annoys me!! Is he now just going to have a harem of women?!

6 hours vs. 2 months? Earth must have a different measurement of time...that's fascinating!! Maybe in the end these will be the people who will create civilization on earth! They will be young and time will change...Maybe they are the original Greeks since they pray to the pantheon

Oh so it is a different ship...interesting!! And no navigational record- awesome

Dammit i thought that Baltar would actually die- so upsetting

Ok loved the ending- Starbuck going to kick Roslin's ass for not listening. And it was interesting that she said she would put a bullet in Anders if she found out he was a cylon...

No comments: