Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big Brother 9

Oh god James I am sooooo sick of you!!! This kid is insane!! INSANE!! He is always pissed about people lying- and that's all he ever does!!! The kid is insane...and I've had enough of seeing him in the little briefs!!

Sheila amuses me- I like that she was talking about him!

Oh god James is insane- insane!!! The kid is paranoid and insane- get rid of him!!

I really like how Ryan is playing- he keeps his cool and is very level-headed

What the hell is wrong with this kid? They're all gunning for me..they all hate me...boohoo...it's a game retard!!! The smart players take this as a compliment- for the love of god get rid of this idiot for my sanity!!

For the love of god Ryan grow a pair- you need to be confident in your answers and take out James!! He can't win!! Shite- another week with this retard- crap!! This sucks...mainly for me!!

Poor Sharon is turning into Natalie- becoming obsessed with her partner.

I love how they showed the change in Josh- how he is now going to fight to stay! I would too- screw these people- you are there for 500000!!! I also love to hear Sharon going on and on about how great he is- and that he is going to walk out with dignity and class...HAHAHA

Man the editors on this show are killing me- this is fantastic!!

I wonder why the house hates this douche- when he brags about how much better he is than everyone else...charming...my god will he SHUT UP!! Just say you are using the veto!!

No comments: