Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Bachelor


I have been waiting for this moment for weeks...the anticipation of seeing the international heartthrob himself Lorenzo Lamas!!

LORENZO LAMAS!!! Oh god I love that he is telling Matt that she wanted to be on television and be a star....HAHA!!! He is sooo calling her out!

Does she have a twin? Shayne bought a house for her mom?! Where the hell did she get the money?!

Oh my god that is the most cougarific house ever. O.M.G her mother is scarier than Priscilla Presley!! ACH!!! That woman has been pulled and burnt to within an inch of her life!! SOOO FRIGHTENING!! I need to find a pic of her as my scary ass pic of the day

Look at that budget ass lip job. Seriously- how can people think that that looks nice?!

Oh god here come the home videos! In her bedroom nonetheless!!

I don't think she has eyebrows anymore and her eyes can't even open!! Plus I think she has the most leathery skin I've EVER seen!!

No comments: