Monday, April 7, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Kristi Yamagushi- well first off love the song...well the original!! Actually the voice was very weird- it was mainly speaking...Actually I didn't like that. It looked like she was thinking too much and it wasn't natural at all. She didn't look right...but maybe that's because really nothing compares to Scary Spices Paso

Priscilla, Marley, Adam- I was on the phone. But I did like Priscilla- although the face freaks me out if I tune that out I like her.

Mario- I am mesmerized by Karina's skirt- I always stare at the shiny things. He wasn't great with that cape and needs to work on his posture- pull that head back. It was better than what I've seen of last week though

Oh god- it's Andy Baldwin and Marla Maples- ew!! I did see the pics of them frolicking. Has she become a professional beard?

Oh god the knight crap is too much- I can't stand these stunts. Jason is good- so much better than most tall guys who come on this how- he has good extensions and line with his arms. Plus he doesn't slouch. My god Edyta is dressed!! I am shocked!!

Ok I was on the phone for Christian's - and while I prefer men to have their shirts done up in public and I hate groomed beards he is still a sexy beast.

Shannon- ok I will admit it. I love this song- love me some Avril. Although this girl is creaching. Drek does look much stiffer than uual. Although she i doing really well- her positions are nice- I loved the twirl. BTW- they are SOOO doing it!!

Marissa- I think they could have chosen funner music- we don't need this weird drama- it doesn't suit her fun personality. Oh I didn't like that. I'm cared she will be voted out. DEBBIE GIBSON!!! DEBBIE GIBSON!!! DEBBIE GIBSON I LOVE YOU!! I feel the power and see the energy!! Actually I didn't there- but i feel it as i sing and dance to electric youth in my chair.

No comments: