Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oscar Red Carpet

I AM SO HAPPY THESE ARE ON!!! I would have been sooo upset if this show hadn't went on!!

Ok I am torn- for the first time there is Canadian red carpet coverage- I feel I hould watch it since it is Canadian...I will try this and hopefully they get the big stars. I will switch between the two during commercials though- so I should be covered!!

What the hell is Heidi Klum doing there?! I don't really love the hair or the dress...it is a bit much..

They just said that Miley Cyrus was going to be there- why the hell was she invited?!

I read on Lainey that Brad and Angelina weren't going to be there tonight- I wish they were. But I love that they revealed the pregnancy last night and that news will trump anything else that happens here tonight!!

I love Tom Wilkinson- I think he's just great. And he used to live in Canada- of course he did!!

Oh there is Jason Bateman- he is making me think sexy beast- I just love him!!

Haha- love George Clooney joking about his hair- anyone who pokes fun at themselves brings me joy.

Oh there is the crazy eyes girl from Atonement Saoirse Ronan- her staring still haunts me. But she was really good in the film- she made me hate the character!

Ok I love Jason Reitman- he is just too cute!! I hope Juno wins- I love the Canadian connection!

Anne Hathaway I love love love the dress!! I don't know if I love that it is roses but I love the style of it- I adore the draping on the bottom and over the arm.

Amy Adams is performing live?!!? Seriously!? Ok I think that will make my night!! I heart Enchanted!!

James McAvoy- oh you sexy beast!! I heart you!! I'm telling you- see Atonement just for him!! Oh he's really cute- he has such a great sense of humor

Yuck Jessica Alba...I just don't get it!! The girl is BORING!!! BORING!! There is no spark- she has no real expressions- I guess people like the body- but that is changing...she really does not have it..she can't act and is incredibly unappealing.

Oh there's Travolta- I hope that they do a close-up of his head so we can see the spray painted hair- hehe!!

Gary Busey is slightly crazy- I love him!! He is grabbing all the women and kissed Jennifer Garner's neck!! Then Ryan Seacrest pased him off!

I have to say- at this point no dresses are really sticking out to me- there seems to be a lot of black strapless dresses with jewels- so far I'm only loving Anne Hathaway- where are the big stars?!

Keri Russell- I hate the dress. Love her- hate the dress- I hate the stiff top.

Marion Cotillard- a mermaid dress!? Seriously?! Does that really have scales painted on it?! Really!?

Cameron Diaz- I have never really been a fan of blush colored dresses- although the cut is amazing. The girl needs a bit more makeup though- her mouth looks very weird right now- is it just me or do they look plumper? Her mouth has always been wide but the lips are plump- and the pupils are PINNED!!!

Why on earth is Ryan Seacrest asking Jessica Alba if she is going to breastfeed!?! God that was awkward!!

Jennifer Hudson I am not feeling the dress....it is not flattering for a big chest- does not look nice...plus grecian is a bit done...

I"m really liking the dresses that have details around the bodice- I think I like Hillary Swank's- I need to see more of it. No it's good- I don't like the side boob but the rest is good.

Colin Farrell- he really could have gotten a haircut but I guess he is genuine. A lot of people seem to like the hairy guys- just not me

I Love that Summer Phoenix doesn't give a rat's ass about meeting Ryan Seacrest. She just looks annoyed by him.

Oh I see Penelope Cruz- I wonder if she will be sitting with Javier Bardem- they are supposedly dating.

Go Sarah Polley- go Canadian! I love that she says that the Oscars are really ridiculous but fun!

Go Juno! Go Ellen Page!! I love her necklace- the dress is nice but simple

Oh Cate Blanchette I love you!! Be my best friend!!! She looks stunning!

Oh thank god Etalk just went to commercial- they started to show Renee Zellweger posing- and I do NOT want to bring up my dinner. That girl is just nauseating- stop with the weird pouting- just let your face relax!!!

Katherine Heigl what the hell is up with your hair?!?!! Anyone who knew me in grade 7- does that not look like what I used to do with it!?!? I used to put the hairdryer to the side of my head and spray, the put it to my bangs and spray. THAT is what it looked like- why on earth is she doing the big bangs!?!?! So horrible!!!

Ok end of the carpet- THE DRESSES WERE UNDERWHELMING!!! UNDERWHELMING!!!! Where was Nicole Kidman?!?! I can't even do a best dressed list yet- I need to wait til the end of the show to see if I like any!!

Calista Flockhart what the hell did you do to your hair?!

No comments: