Tuesday, February 5, 2008

American Idol

The glass guy was a good singer- I mean I don't like country but I think he can do it well- he just needs to sing and watch himself in the mirror.

The girl wo sang after her dad died- I would not be able to do that!! It would be so hard- but I think she sang better than any people this season. I like that she didn't do any annoying runs- she just sang.

I love the Paula montage actually- I've always loved I'm just a girl who can't say no- such a fun song! And i like that they point out that she can't make a bloody decision and is annoying.

I just realized they are in the Atlanta conference centre- I was just there last year!! That place was ginormous- absolutely huge! But it was nice inside.

The pageant girl- I love that Simon called her the most annoying person he's ever met- haha!!

The little nerdy guy with the red hair and glasses could actually sing- he just shouldn't have picked a rap song!

I can't believe they let through the guy who lived in his car- I didn't think he was that great. Plus I thought that the accent was odd- but I love that the show is ending with the Kooks! I heart the Kooks!!

No comments: