Sunday, February 10, 2008

Grammy Red Carpet

Yay another red carpet!! I always have to remind myelf when I watch this that it isn't supposed to be as glamorous as the Oscars- it can be fun. I tend to like the red carpet more for this show because I never usually with the grammys. I'm not even really sure who is nominated but normally it the people that I listen to are not recognized. And I cannot handle Mary J Blige...but we'll see what happens tonight!

Oh god fantasia I didn't think that your style could get worse...and then you go and skunk your hair- horrible!!!

I love Alicia Keys Armani dress, love the earring, love the red croc purse...but hate the hair!!! I always hate her hair!!

Ok Miley Cyrus- this girl is so popular it baffles me...I know very little about her- I pretty much see the pics Perez puts up of her and that's it. She really seems to enjoy the eye makeup. Jesus, my dad and brothers- barf!! She just made me nauseous...

Haha- I love Seal! I love that he asked her to ask him some music questions so it's not a waste of time...hehe

Giuliani you're an idiot- Seal did not bring up Tony Bennett's name to collaborate with- she did! Idiot.

MIKA!!! MIKA!!! Mika I heart you!!!! Oh he's nominated- ok I finally like a nominee!! Why the hell wasn't big girls nominated for more- that song was the song of the year for me!! I love him!

Rihanna I do love you- but I'm not feeling the lee press on nails! and the dress...I'm not sure how I feel about it...I have to admit I love her music- I love me the umbrella! And Please don't stop the music reminds me of the fabulous time I had at Sheila's bachelorette at the drag club! Ok I do like the dress- it's fun and cute. Plus I like the colour on her. It's good.

It's Rex the twin from Days!! I haven't seen him in ages- where's Cassie?!

Natasha Bedingfield I love the dress- love the aubergine!

Yuck Nelly Furtado is still blonde- I jut hate it! Her hair colour and skin colour is the same...it is very weird! I do like that she is wearing all Canadian designers and love the blue- I am just loving the bright jewel tones of the dresses.

This pains me...pains me...but Fergie might be one of my best dressed. I love the yellow- it is a beautiful colour and the cut of the dress i nice...plus i love the clutch...and the hair is nice. I do love the whole ensemble. Giuliana stop bringing up your wedding- I'm reminded of Star Jones on the carpet! Anyways, her face is also looking less methy...it is not as harsh.

Oh yuck people are still wearing grills...why oh why can't that fad be over?!

Oh Josh Groban is going to sing...this makes me nervous...I tend to cry everytime he starts singing Raise me Up...

Cindy Lauper!! Cindy I love you!! You look fantastic!!

Wow Beyonce is super blond with short hair...loving the hair...not sure about the dress- have to see more of it

Oh god I hate Chris Brown's outfit- red and white suit!? All I can think is 76 trombones led the big parade...

Ok I've seen Beyonce's dress...and I hate it!! It is looking VERY Tina Knowles- the weird bodice is odd!

No comments: