Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Big Brother

I hope Adam and Sheila are evicted- they are just too damn annoying

I love that already noone in the alliance trusts each other and they are jealous of each other- too funny!

God that Sheila really is a cow- she is very annoying. I can't believe I thought she was the victim yesterday!

Oh it was Jacob and Sharon that were evicted- well he deserves it- I mean what an idiot insulting Jen's partner to her...and so early in the game! Poor poor Sharon though- the girl gets stuck with the exboyfriend who cheated on her then he gets her evicted. They now won't get time to reconnect.

Couple that found love? Is it Eric and Jessica? It is! Oh I love her dress- and she looks way better than she did on the show!

I adore the gay couple- they are super cute!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

So annoyed that Sheila is giving us Sheilas a bad rep!!!