Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ugly Betty

Hehe- I love that Justin decorated his closet as a nightclub...maybe I'll do that with my lights after xmas...

I love Christina's hat- sooo sooo cute!! Never mind that- now I need Amanda's for the next funeral!

Why on earth would Betty stand up?

Hehe- I love Mark in the background with his beret.

Ew the kidney stone in the ornament- it's like my friend who's dad kept them on the tv by the door...so traumatic...must remember to mention that to my future therapist...

I love Amanda trying to get Betty to go over to Slater for the plastic surgery coverage- haha!!

THIS IS SO WRONG. They cannot separate Mark and Amanda- I will put up with a lot but not this. This is unacceptable!!

I would listen to a What's Hot column by Amanda- have you seen her clothes?! Amazing!

Oh a pink tree- how I heart and covet you!!

No comments: