Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pushing Daisies

For the love of god producers meet with the writers guild and give in to their demands- I don't want my shows to end!! Especially Pushing Daisies- god I hope they sing tonight!!

Isn't a small pie a tart? Or is it just me?

The burn victim kind of looks like she turned into a tree...

PEEWEE!!! Don't do it Peewee! Stop the insanity!!

We aren't at that stage of our friendship yet- don't cry in front of me- HAHA!! That's how I feel around crying...even when I am close with the friend...

Jews for Cheeses- haha!!

SINGING!! Audrey is singing!! And in the leopard print dress she is totally Audrey. Although I have no idea what this song is from...

Haha- his new hobby is popup books! Sheila you should lend him yours!!

Cup-pie/?! Is that not a tart?!?

If Peewee might be able to expose Chuck with his nose does this mean he'll be back? I hope so!

No comments: