Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hogan Divorce


Poor Hulk is having a really bad year. First his daughter turned into a tranny. Then his retard son severely injured his son in a street race. Now his wife is divorcing him- and he found out through a reporter! Linda- who is completely trashy and scary as anyone who watched their show knows- filed for divorce but didn't tell him! A reporter asking him for a comment regarding the divorce was actually the one to tell him. Nice.

I have to say though even if the family is completely trashy I did like their show..and I don't mind poor Hulk...

Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the most fake family ever and they suck. I seriously doubt the divorce will affect anyone all that much, as I don't think they really ever lived together except during shooting of their show, and likely they went their separate ways at night. Kathy Griffin did it for her show. The 20-something who is in a nursing home and his family are the ones I feel bad for.