Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Marie Bashing

I LOVE Scary Spice's partner Maksim- he is smoldering. And I love him even more for speaking out against the hideousnous that is Marie Osmond:

"I think Jennie (Garth) was better than Marie. Frankly, I think there are a lot of other people better than Marie. I’m hoping that it is Mel and I (who win), but I’m not sure that is going to happen. History shows it’s either a cute man or somebody with a huge fan base and I think Marie has both Helio and Mel’s fan base combined times five.Yeah, I think (Marie) represents a lot of women out there with all their problems. I know first hand that there are a lot of other celebrities on the show who went through somewhat similar situations this season and they decided not to make it public… we decided not to burden people with our personal issues. I think that is why our fan base carries us through because they vote for our dancing not whatever happens in our life.”

Agreed- for the love of god let her be eliminated tonight- she didn't dance!! DIDN"T DANCE!!

No comments: