Sunday, November 11, 2007

Amazing Race

The race is a shock to the system because I haven't had a facial or a manicure- man the blonds have tough lives.

I would smack Ronald and tell him off- who the hell does he think he is yelling at another team for bad behaviour- it has nothing to do with him.

Is it wrong when I thought of common activities around Amsterdam I thought about smoking pot and live sex shows...granted i don't think that they would put that on tv.

I love that vixen felt safe hoisting and tying the knots because she used to macrame. I really like the goths- they have fun little interviews.

The blonds kicked ass at that challenge- the other two couples suck. I don't understand why TK and Rachel just don't switch if he can't do it!
Ok they finally switched.

Ditch Vaulting- oh god I would really hurt myself!! And there go Nate and Jen screaming at each other. Although they are annoying I pray it's the father daughter that get eliminated- they are way too annoying. I have to say the blonds are proving they are good- they are doing really well on the challenges.

Oh god I cannot deal with Jen and Nate they are just so loud and horrible

I would murder him if he were my father- he's a retard. He just doesn't shut up- shut up with the optimism- he is a pompous idiot. I love seeing families that are worse than mine

I can't believe the grandfather is jumping

Oh my god slap your father upside the head- he is an idiot. He is holding them up by not shutting up!

Do we really need to see the grandfather in his underwear.

HAHA- they just biked right by Phil- that was hysterical!!

I love that the idiot father keeps blaming his daughter for slowing them down- then he makes her stop constantly because he won't shut up.

Oh the poor lesbian ministers- they are out of this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More Amazing Race updates, please!