Monday, November 12, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

I missed the beginning of the show- I was on the phone with my mom. I was watching on mute and have a few comments. Cameron- boring. Jenny- love the shiny green- I need an xmas ornament made with those!! I saw some mistakes. Marie- yawn. Time to go home!! She just stays in one place all the time- I know her dad died but she is way out of her conversation here.

Personal Jesus!! I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Scary Spice is rocking this competition- she is by far the best- no one else even comes close. That tango was fantastic but after last week it's hard to top that.

Jenni- oh god I hate this song. She looks again like she is anticipating the next move- she doesn't just relax and feel the music.

Cameron- well I appreciate the pants Cameron. I have to say that! There is quite the bulge in those things...I actually am feeling a bit obscene right now...He is a bit slow with his footwork.

Poor Marie is way out of her league- she has absolutely no speed. Everything is just simple...time to go home. God Marie is annoying- she doesn't shut up. And she's horrid- time to get rid of her. Did you notice that the rest of the cast looked annoyed with her in the background.

Helio- oh god is he doing the Mask. Actually this is a pretty good dance- finally some speed. I have to say I liked him in this one.

I'm noticing that all the dancers are sitting backstage except Marie- I wonder if the wholesome Mormon is a raging bitch?

Mel and Max are the best. End of story.

No comments: