Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Finale

I just got home and missed the beginning- but THANK GOD I was here to see Marie's elimination! America you may frustrate the hell out of me but for once you have made me proud- thank god we are rid of that hag! Now on to the real dancing!

Ok they have shown all the spice girls talking about Mel- where is Posh?! Where the hell was Posh's commentary? I feel gipped...

Wait a minute- there is a Spice Girls special on December 17th? Fantastic!!

If they are doing their best dance Mel and Max should be doing the Free Your Mind routine- that one was fantastic. Why not do a perfect dance?!? This doesn't make sense!! Do the Paso!! I do like that they look like they are having fun- god I'm nervous for them....This dance is not as fun as their Paso! I think they are going to be blown away by Helio and Juliane- their mask routine was brilliant...this one just wasn't brilliant...

I really liked this dance the first time around- it was pretty spectacular. This one doesn't look as energetic as the first one- it is a big more stiff. But it was still pretty good.

I really hope Mel B wins- she was overall the better dancer. Her and Max deserve it. I also think it helped her loose the tranny- she was becoming a tranny for a little while but now she is back in Spice shape!

It was Helio? Really?! He wasn't as consistent as Mel B! I mean he was leaps and bounds above Marie but I do think that Mel should have won!!

No comments: