Wednesday, November 14, 2007

America's Next Top Model

Well Lisa's the first person they profiled- based on the season she's the one going home.

Look at Benny Ninja's outfit- he kills me! I'm loving the kilt!

So basically the show has just turned into Project Runway. I love that when Lisa had to describe herself she said she liked to show her legs- haha!

How the hell does a ballerina outfit look like cleopatra?! Her boobs are hanging out of it. Bianca drives me nuts- I wish she would go home.

I do like Heather's outfit- but the girl cannot walk still...such bad posture!! And the girl just can't speak in public!!

Ambreal looks like a member of the lollipop guild- the cute thing is damn annoying.

Jenna still looks like a drag queen- and the dress was horrid

Lisa's outfit is different- and god she is a horrid speaker as well.

Chantale was ok as a speaker- but it really showed just how dumb she is.

Salecia didn't walk like like she was girly.

God Bianca is such a cow- does she have to grin and look so happy that Heather is being insulted- the girl was raised in a barn- in NYC.

Salecia won- she has been not shown in a long time...I think she is definitely a dark horse to win this.

There's a dark skinned blond guy coming towards you- who could it be!? Dumbasses

Yup I think it's Lisa going home. I think it'll be her and Heather in the bottom two.

Oh god what the hell is going on with this dragon- is this to show Tyra's acting skill or to say they are going to China. I think it's time to start back at the beginning- get these girls back to Paris and Milan- let's be honest- that is where fashion is!!

Oh I was wrong- Ambreal is in the bottom two. Makes sense- she definitely does not look like a model. Well let's be honest- few of these girls look like models...

Oh they broke the cycle of evicting the first girl they profile. Ambreal had to go- she should have left weeks ago.

No comments: