Monday, August 11, 2008

The Mole

It has to be Craig!!!! If not I'm a tool- but I won't be shocked if it is Nicole. I say that and it will be Mark

I can't believe Mark one!! If he won I think Nicole was the mole...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought it was him since week one!! Craig is the mole!!! The most shocking part is that Nicole didn't win- I thought for sure she would win and was on to him.

As much as I like to hear about who was on to the mole and the history what I really want to see are the clues throughout the season

I do remember the kettle and him not finding it. I love that Craig scored a goal on his team and they all thought it was cute. No one picked him til week 7!?

I love that he feels that he was a great mole by failing successfully

I did catch the first clue where he held the sign. Man I would have clued in on the sound clues.

No comments: