Sunday, August 10, 2008

Big Brother 10

While I'm happy Jessie is gone I have to admit I'm going to miss him- he was such a douche that he made me laugh...at him!

I love how April is taking Jessie's eviction as a personal attack against her- the girls ego is out of control...

What the hell is up with throwing around the term "disrespecting me" all the time?! These people are completely retarded- it's a freakin game!! And Gerry screaming screw you people and hiding behind the cross- this man is a complete idiot.

My god now Michelle and Renny are fighting- they just want to fight. And now Gerry needs to get involved. Man Memphis just sit back and don't say anything...let the idiots make retarded comments. You are sitting pretty

I love that they are saying Dan will "burn" because he did lied...in a game! Tools

I love how Michelle is telling Dan that he has to lie cheat and steal in this game but is yelling at him because he didn't do it in the way she wanted....haha! She is such a tool! I do love Dan's little grin- he is playing this well

Well at least after the storm Libra and Michelle were able to talk rationally.

Gerry you are a complete retard- I can't believe you were my favorite. You are such a tool I can't believe it. If you were grandfather I would be mortified- I mean not that my family is perfect but they aren't wishing eternal damnation on me because I have beat them at trivial pursuit in the past. Dude it's a game- deal

And April- slutty mcslut now hates her exbest friend and can't stop bashing her because she didn't vote with her. Michelle- don't you remember that April is the one who nominated your friends? That is the reason they are gone!!

I think Libra might be my favorite player now- I hope she gets the POV and kicks their asses!!

Nice suit Brian....it looks like what my dad wore to his wedding!!

Oh yuck they brought back bunky- yuck!! Where is my doctor will!?!? And Amy- where the hell is my Marcellas!?!? I do like to see Jun- I like her hair. Of course Janelle is there. Oh yuck Boogie- the pit stains are nasty. And Jen is back- not Evel dick?!!?

Mike Boogie was not the best- where oh where is my Dr. Will?!!? Wow I can't believe that Jen actually knows about gas prices. And old pervy Gerry goes for Janelle- he's so creepy. Haha- yay Janelle- he isn't cute!! He had only been out for 8 hours- haha! Natalie's in the bushes- haha!! Matty that was pretty funny. Except he's a tool trying to talk about a laser. Oh poor Jun is the last one. Wow George is actually a pretty good liar- dumbass April.

My god Michelle it's time to get over Jessie- it's over.

Keesha looked like she was going to cry. Oh my god Gerry you are such a douche- a Judas?! Overdramatic much?!

No comments: