Thursday, August 21, 2008

Big Brother 10

Aurevoir April!! While there will no longer be ridiculous amounts of sex in the house once she leaves I won't miss her at all.

I think that April has lost her mind- she thinks that she hasn't done anything?!?! And that she hasn't yelled at anyone?! All she does is make cakes?!? This girl is RETARDED!!

Haha- April is still offering Dan money- she's such a cow!

Come on Dan stick with Memphis- stay with him!!

Man April's sister looks beat- I can't believe these girls age- they look rough!!

April- you are repeating Angie's speech- we've heard this you bloody tool!!

What the hell was up with Dan saying I vote to evict "je" before saying april? that was weird

Oh god April you are repulsive- you don't understand why people turned on you? Well maybe because you are a cow

I think Michelle will win this- she is quite competitive

I love that they are getting slammed into the wall- too funny!

No comments: