Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Brother 10

Yup I think I'm on team Libra- she is pretty intuitive.

Who cares if Gerry is playing in the veto- it's not like he is a threat! April is such a cow- she was Libra's best friend and now she is constantly bashing her.

I can't believe that Gerry figured out that Dan is America's player. Well he's not anymore but he was not ver subtle if they all clued into it.

Oh god a challenge with onions- thank god I'm not on this show! First honey now this- it's my nightmare!!

Go Libra!!! I hope she wins!!

HAHA- That prize is AMAZING!!! he worked hard to win an onion necklace!!

There is something weird about Ollie's voice as he announces- he has a slight lisp I think.

Keesha does not have a good game face- she should try not to cry in front of everyone. Oh god I hope it is Libra that wins it and not Gerry...Memphis was actually the most impressive in the house- his weights were huge. Oh god Gerry got it- YUCK!!! I HATE HIM

Gerry did that for Jessie?! Why did he do it for him!? Or did he say that so that he could change Michelle's mind?

Gerry is such an asshole- Dan tries to be sincere and then Gerry shoots him down. He is a HORRIBLE role model.

Oh god Michelle Libra was just joking...these people are retards....

Oh my god Keesha you are a tard if you are listening to this- Libra was joking and all of a sudden they all get idiotic. This is what happens when people are dumb and drunk. Yay I'm glad that Keesha is calling out April in front of Michelle- she should have finished it.

Man Keesha is a drunk fool.

I love how Memphis thinks that Gerry is a tool for the whole Judas crap...the guy is an idiot.

No comments: