Monday, August 4, 2008

The Mole

I'm sticking with Craig as the Mole- but I'm sure I'll be wrong

My god I love the show- these games are sooo intricate. Love it! It would definitely take me some time to figure it out

It's interesting that Mark is redoing times that Nicole has already done. Very moley

I am starting to change my mind as I'm watching this- Mark just doesn't seem as intense this time. And why isn't he using his map? That is fishy. It is also fishy that Nicole seems so lax

Interesting that she doesn't take a picture of the flag- she is pretending that she is angry and doesn't want to do it- sketchy!!

What the hell is Nicole doing? She must be the mole- she is doing EVERYTHING wrong but the other two aren't around. Maybe it is her. Craig seems to be doing this well.

Mark taking the briefcase is very interesting- it could show that he is the mole so that he could lose the money- or that he isn't and needed the info for the quiz. Interesting...now I'm thinking that Craig isn't the mole

Ach this show makes me go all over the place!!

Nicole almost just admitted that she was the mole...god I HATE that we probably won't find out who the mole is til next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!