Thursday, August 14, 2008

Big Brother 10

Haha- I love Libra more and more. I'm glad that she sees Gerry as he is- as an idiot. Gerry you are a tool.

I love how Dan loves what is happening- haha. He is playing this very very well- use the crazy to your advantage!

April thinks Keesha is coming after her because she is prettier?!?! Has she looked in a mirror!?

Dan is not playing both sides- he never talks to you Ollie and April. This may be the stupidest alliance since the friendship- Ollie, April and Gerry are all complete tools.

I don't think that Dan will turn on Memphis- I think it would be easier to sway Michelle.

Oh no my favourite is gone- well I still like Memphis or Dan

Oh god Renny eliminated April- April the douche is going to say Renny got rid of her because she's prettier.

Renny won- that means April and Ollie are gone!! Note to Michelle and Gerry- note that they are not going around screaming.

No comments: