Sunday, March 9, 2008

Project Runway

I haven't watched this show in ages- I've missed it!! It is just on at such random times I never seem to catch it.

I'm curious what they can do with denim...when I think high fashion I just don't think denim.

Ok Christian is a bitch- a catty catty bitch.

A denim wedding dress?! lovely...

I love Chris- he is so cute talking to his garment- I hope he does well. Everything else he designed in the back was a bit too pageanty. Chris no- don't disregard Tim Gunn! Always always listen to Tim Gunn!!

Oh god Sweet Pea's is hideous- hideous!! Victoria's jacket looks like a jean dress I had when I was a kid....

I do like Chris' dress- the side pockets aren't necessary like Tim said but it's nice.

I hate hate hate Ricky's- that skirt is Paris Hilton 3 years ago

Sweet Peas actually looks a bit better than I thought- but I hate light denim

Victorya's again looks like a dress that I wore when I was ...and it should have been dark denim.

Rami's was nice- I like the collar- and the skirt isn't as bad as Ricky's.

Christian's is nice- the jacket is very different- but I don't know if it's as great as Christian thinks it is.

Julie's is boring and plain- and looks too much like Victorya's- but not as finished.

I'm surprised that Sweet Pea's came out so well and they love it so much.

Victoria's is too simple if she took a jacket. Yup she's out- not surprising

No comments: