Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Miss Guided

This show is hysterically funny!!! I was not expecting much and was sitting her lazily after dancing with the stars and it came on and soon I was snorting I was laughing so hard. First off I love Judy Greer- I mean who doesn't love Kitty? Say goodbye to these!

Anyways, when they show her high school club and her Milli Vanilli club was awesome

Oh god a dance routine to Push it- oh god this is killing me!! And the flashbacks- I am loving this show!

They offered the janitor the spanish teachers job but he didn't want them looking at his hard drive- haha!! God this show is hysterical!

Do not be discouraged by all of the advertising promoting as being produced by Ashton Kutcher- it's actually hysterical.

Oh look at the boy defending Becky- so nice!! Love that she thinks people should be weird and compares a young 15 boy's awkwardness to the Von Trapps- any Sound of Music reference makes me feel happy

This show is Highly Recommended

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.