Tuesday, March 18, 2008

American Idol

I haven't watched this in weeks- lets see who I like

Amanda Overmyer- I'm not the biggest fan of her voice but it's not horrid. The song is almost too big for her

Kristy-Lee Cooke- she picked a song based on the title!?!!? She didn't know any Beatles songs!?! God this girl is awful- she is so boring- and it's a horrible rendition of the song

David Archeluta- I wish he'd keep his eyes open when he sings! But he's good obviously- although that was actually a bit boring for me- he could have picked a better song

David Johns- Great song choice- he isn't great at hitting the big notes- his voice keeps cutting out. Not fantastic but not horrible

Brooke White- I do like her voice- but the perkiness is going to wear thin soon...ok there it's worn away- god I hate people who are perky. Man she dances like Paris Hilton..not a lot of rhythm! Luckily though she can sing

David Cook- I actually liked it- but I always like the rockers

No comments: