Sunday, March 16, 2008

America's Next Top Model

I missed this on Wednesday so now I have to catch up.

Miss J doing his strip tease for the fire fighters was fantastic! I'm glad Miss J doesn't like Fatima- send her home!!

Man some of these girls can't walk to save their lives- Anya and Amis were horrible.

Ok the meat photoshoot is pretty gross- that place must smell nasty!

Well after that horrible performance I'm pretty sure that Amis will be going home- especially with that outfit she's wearing it's a done deal...god this girl has no clue

Oh god Tyra stop singing...just STOP.SINGING.

Yup it was definitely Amis- good...this girl did NOT look like a model! I loved loved loved seeing Fatima in the bottom two- hopefully she leaves next week

It is baffling though that Dominique is still there...baffling...

No comments: