Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big Brother 9

I agree with Adam's nominations- he has to stick with his numbers and vote out the other side. I can't believe Natalie is turning out to be an evil mastermind!!

Chelsia do not through the veto for that idiot!! Do not do it! You will not be friends with him later so play for yourself!

Man Ryan must be pissed that Chelsia just one that trip! He did all the math and got nothing!! That is slightly ridiculous

I do hope that Sheila or Adam win- I need to see James go home- I can't stand that guy

Oh Evil Dick you're back- I love you!! Oh and he's going to do the pots and pans thing- classic!!

I can't believe that Natalie predicted the return of evil dick- she is truly showing herself to be the mastermind

I really do like the names of the drinks- it's cute.

Josh is such a pompous ass- giving up with his stupid glasses. At least Chelsia is showing that she wants it..although I think that Adam can win this....although James is determined too

HAHA- loving evil dick calling Chelsia pathetic!

Go Sheila- get the veto!! I love that Chelsia is even hoping that James doesn't win

Yuck James one- yuck yuck yuck!! I say put Josh up and send Chelsia home- get rid of James' partner

HAHA!! Josh's quote about Sharon- that's awesome!! Best thing about Sharon is how much she loves Joshuah!

Oh god I am puking in my mouth- did James really need to wear those short shorts!? And I can't believe he told Chelsia that she's going home- god he's charming!

No comments: