Thursday, May 17, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

So let's see at the end of this how many of my predictions actually come true.

Why would Burke be treating the pregnant woman and not Addison?

And here's the husband- she should be taking Jane Doe away so Alex can become a sexy beast again. Oh it's Griffin- or the other one..I don't know which is which.

You tell her Derek! Tell her she should be worried!

Of course Addison didn't get the job- she needs to move to California...although is it wrong that although she's a fictional character it makes me feel better when someone like her feels alone and lonely

That piece is 5 generations old? Sure it is...

Oh Izzie SHUT UP! Sanctimonious cow...I think that you have proved that you don't respect the sanctity of marriage!

Of course the axe did not go in by accident- they wouldn't have covered it up if it was an accident.

Oh Bailey didn't get chief resident...the chief doesn't want her to lose her family but I think it is too late for that!

Oh the baby was so the Chief's!

Wow Izzie way to respect his marriage- and for the love of god STOP calling yourself his best friend...just STOP!! I always tell married people that I am in love with them...that's how I respect their vows. God I can't believe how much I hate her! Last year I loved this character and now I just can't stand her!!

How the hell did they get these scores so quickly?!!? They just wrote the test the day before? This show is really missing any sort of reality these days.

Alex- let her go. She is annoying and I hate the storyline. Although I do like that she asked him if he sniffed too much glue as a child- I may have to use that line

God Meredith is a haggard looking thing...her skin is just horrid- it's time for Ellen Pompeo to get some serious derm treatments this summer

When McDreamy gets al emotional like that all I can see is Ronald standing outside Cindy's house begging her to forgive him...god I love that movie! I still break out the african anteater ritual whenever I can!

Alex how on earth could you pick Ava over Addison- that just makes no sense!! This stupid spinoff ruined a fantastic storyline!!

Oh so George was the one who failed- interesting...

I'm sorry but this is the ugliest wedding ever! The dresses are horrible, especially the wedding gown, the bridal bouquet is horrid...Although I did just like that Christina moment

Oh he's cancelling the wedding- I KNEW IT!! How on earth are there that many people at this wedding?! I mean she had no one at her bridal shower but this many people came their wedding? And there is Sandra Oh's Emmy reel

I love this breathing song...I KNEW IT!! I KNEW SHE WAS THE SISTER!! Oh Derek is chief- but he didn't tell Preston. Oh I like that the chief is going to keep his job- his role is needed on this show. Ok so where were the big "twists" in the episode- i hate the false advertising of this show!!


So time to count how many things I was right about. I was pretty much right about Adele and the Chief- it is implied they stick together. And I was right about both people who got Chief. I just didn't exactly get the scenario right. And it was pretty much implied that Meredith and Derek broke up when she said it's over and looked at him. Unfortunately the Callie/George thing wasn't summed up, and Bailey of course had no role. Addison didn't get chief- but everyone knew that. Burke left the wedding and there went Jane Doe...good I'm good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't get me wrong - I still love Grey's - but lately the show is starting to bug me with inconsistensies and "that wouldn't happen in reality". And the latest one is really bugging me!

Now, I don't know how long a surgical internship runs - I'll assume 1 - 2 years, 3 tops (based on the number of seasons of Greys). I thought Meredith's dad left her mom when she was 5, then met her stepmom, married and had kids. So how is her sister so close in age to her?!?! Grr..

Shauna said...

maybe that explains why meredith is so old and haggard- maybe she took time off...

i agree- total lack of consistency