Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Gilmore Girls Finale

Oh a finale- I always get emotional with these. I mean remember when Alex ran back in the kitchen to hug his mom, the picnic on the Seavers living room floor, and don't even get me started with Kevin Arnold's father. Makes me cry everytime. I'm not sure if I'll be emotional with this one- I mean I've watched every episode but it's definitely time for this show to end. Plus it doesn't really define an era of my life- hello 90210 finale.

Actually it's ironic- the day of the Friends finale I got bad news. Today I got the same bad news- ironic.

Anyways, back to the show. The Christine Amanpour thing was a bit awkward but I guess it makes sense with this show.

Ok the party is making me teary...I mean I am already ridiculously emotional right now. Oh that is such a nice moment with her dad...Oh I like that the Friday night dinners are continuing- I like that in my imaginary world Lorelai is spending time with her mom.

Oh that is an awkward kiss with Luke- I still think that she was supposed to end up with Christopher..

Ok I like that they just ended it in the diner- it is quite apropos. Goes back to the first episode ever- and we all know how much I like things that go full circle.

So goodbye Gilmore- I will miss Kirk, Babette and Miss Patti the most...after Emily of course

No comments: