Wednesday, May 2, 2007

America's Next Top Model

God I look forward to this show every week! I heart it!

Haha- I love that Britney is being called out about her "short term" memory issues...I mean since when does a problem with your short term memory affect your reading abilities?!

Uh oh- with Britney's short term memory issues she'll probably forget what time she has to be back for!

Oh that red dress on Natasha is fantastic! Haha- I love that she doesn't respond to people

Look at Dion getting all the free clothes! That's awesome!

Oh god Britney is painfully stupid. Painful people!

I really don't need to see Jaslene's nipples- just not necessary!

Oh god Britney's walk is horrendous.

Natasha hugged her! HAHA!!

Why is she still calling herself nene?!?! That's a horrid name!

I love how Britney is blaming her cab driver and trying to argue with her short term memory! idiot! Oh Britney- there are cameras who are documenting this. I love how Natasha tells her there is war in some countries- haha

God make her stop crying! She is so horrid- god I hope that she goes home!

My prediction is that it is going to be Dion and Britney in the bottom- but they will get rid of Britney because no one wants to put up with her anymore.

God I'm good! I rock! I heart me!

No comments: