Tuesday, May 15, 2007

American Idol- 3

Jordin- boring song...never heard of it. But again she's good- and totally going to win!

Blake- it's always scary when Paula gets to chose your song. Oh it's a classic..but he just isn' t as sexy as Sting- who are we kidding. I like him but he's always flat. He really isn't the greatest singer. But he can perform and some studio mixing can do wonders. I hope he's around next week.

Melinda- boring. Boring. I mean I do hope that she goes home- she bores me to death.

Jordin- odd song choice. But I do like her. She'll win

Blake- not my favourite Maroon5 song but a good song choice for him. Just sing- don't beatbox!! Dammit- stop doing that!!

Melinda- I don't understand this hair- it almost looks like a mullet. I can't believe this girl hasn't done Proud Mary- she really should do Tina. I have no idea what this song is though- maybe it is Tina. But again for me it is a boring old person performance. HAHA it was Tina! Who knew!?

Jordin- god I have never heard any of her songs tonight. But again- she will win

Blake- oh singing a song by someone with a KL ancestry- how to get inside my soul! I didn't know this was a Robin Thicke song...interesting...go Robin Thicke! I totally remember when he dated a KL girl and I was like 11- classic!

Melinda- yet again old. Old. Old. Old. Time for her to go home

No comments: