Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Lost

I have so many questions when I watch this show- I mean it answers some things- but most of the time new questions just come up.

First off- I thought that Ben was born on the island- maybe that means that he found himself on the island. There will be some sort of big revelation. Now I want to know who the hostiles are. I feel really bad for poor young bad- he is so sad and quiet. And his bitter nasty father tells him that he killed his mother- lovely.

K now on to Locke- has he not realized yet that he always gets it wrong!! Does he not realize that going to this Jacob guy and forcing Ben to go is going to lead to nothing but trouble.

As for the rest of them- Kate is useless. Stupid and useless. Her obsession with Jack is retarded. Same as Sun (who is just the worst actress ever- the constant shocked look is too much!!) So Juliette has now admitted her secret...interesting...time for the big war!

How is Richard on the island? Looking that young? He can't be older than Ben! It is so impressive how they found a young actor who looks so similar to Ben.

What the hell is going on with this guy in the chair?! Is Ben crazy? Is this some sort of Psycho moment?! Ok now the house is going crazy. So is Jacob the island monster?

Oh the VW van that Hurley found- interesting...Oh didn't they find a body that said Roger on it?! Does Ben kill his dad?

So everyone is dead but Ben? interesting...He was part of the group that killed the Dharma initiative. Why did he kill them all? Because he was mad at his dad?! Did he know they would kill everyone?! God I love Richard eyes- he looks like he is wearing eyeliner

They didn't cover the mass grave? They just left it exposed?

OH MY GOD! He just shot Locke!! Jesus Christ!! I was NOT expecting that!! What the fuck?!!! Will the island save him?!?! Who the hell will find him?!?! ACH!! I like Locke even though he can be a dumbass!

UPDATE- so the more I think about it the clearer it is- never trust the quiet ones! I've always lived by that motto and this just proves it!

THIS JUST IN- Kristin Veitch just posted that Terry O'Quinn sold his house in Hawaii- does not look good for Locke...

No comments: