Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glee

How do you two not have a show on Bravo?

Love Kurt's decorating board! We need more Kurt!

I'm pretty sure my cat is reading my diary....come to mention it I think Baxter knows too much...

The Sue Sylvester master cleanse- Ipicack!!! Amazing!

More Sue and more Kurt- what an amazing episode!

KRISTEN CHENOWITH!!!! More amazingness! Loving the duet with Mr. Shue- I don't know this song!

I would kill to be the mistress of a wealthy stripmall tycoon who would let me sing at a rollerderby!!!

Fate brought them together!!

And now Kurt is singing- this is fantastic!!! Someone loves me!! Ok I hate the song but I love him

I love Brittany and Santana

Ok I love Kristin Chenowith but another jazzy song- yuck!! I HATE JAZZ!!

I don't like this whole Mercedes making the school feel something angle. I just want to hear her sing. No more of this shit- just sing and dance.

There really isn't much of a role for Quinn

Kurt's dad is just the cutest thing ever!! Oh look at my Kurt crying!!

I haven't had a drink in 45 minutes!! An all white production of the Wiz!

No comments: