Tuesday, April 13, 2010

American Idol

Seriously who out there hates me- Elvis?! I HATE ELVIS!?

And while I love Adam Lambert to bits and he is by far my favorite idol ever I don't necessarily know if he is qualified for this

MR SHUE IS BEHIND HIM!!!! My god I'm excited for Glee tonight!!

"My tongue is not nearly as talented as yours" Ryan Seacrest. AMAZING

Crystal- god I adore Crystal. I've never heard this song but she is doing a great version- maybe I just hate Elvis' voice and that's why I don't appreciate his music. Because this is great. Just crown her already

Andrew- this is a retardedly boring version of this song. He makes everything boring. Oh god- I just realized I've been singing the wrong lyrics- I didn't know it was rabbit

Tim- he is singing this song the same way he did Hallelujah. His voice isn't strong enough to do this. This is boring too. And when he sings help it is way too flat

Lee- I think he should be doing this at the original tempo and keep it fun. This is too slow. Now that I watched him with my mom all I can think is he screams too much

Aaron- oh god this is awkward. Why do these people do that to his colour?! He is just learning how to perform so at least he is trying

Siobhan- Oh god what the hell did she do with her hair?!?! She looks like a 75 year old high school librarian. Her mouth when she sings makes me want to punch her. She sounds like a lounge lizard singer. Yuck. I hate the affectations of her voice. Yuck. Oh look she found a place to scream

Michael- I don't love him to be honest. I don't enjoy the R&B stuff. He should have done a fast song to get in everyone's mind. He can perform and is fun- that is what he should have done. This is boring.

Katie- I'm sure she'll make this old. This girl needs shoulder length hair asap. The long hair makes her look boxy.

Casey- again he is great. I have never heard this song but it's fantastic when he sings it. He NEEDS to do Pearl Jam!

No comments: