Tuesday, April 27, 2010

American Idol

Oh god Shania week- this will be painful. I mean it's not hard to sing better than her- she doesn't have a great voice. I just hate her songs. Yes I know she's from Timmins- she actually has a KL connection too. Her first manager was Mary Bailey from Kirkland and she used to write all her songs. I still don't like her

Lee- he is just always screaming to me. He doesn't appeal to me anymore

Mike- too Luther Vandross- not a fan. I've never even heard this song

Casey- he is doing a good job. It's the difference with him and Lee- he sings and doesn't just scream- he can do crescendos and not scream. Team Casey

Crystal- I adore this girl. This is probably my least favorite performance of hers because I hate the song but she still does a fantastic job. It is a bit slow. I can't believe the show has not paid for her to get a new tooth yet.

Aaron- of course he is doing a slow country song that sounds exactly like all his other ones. He seems like a nice boy but I'm over it. Next.

Siobhan- god I hate this girl. It's almost inexplicable- I see her and I tense up. She's soooo bad. I listened to this performance from my kitchen so I didn't have to watch her. To start out with she actually didn't sound as horrid brom far away. But then came the screaming....good lord the screaming....IT"S SO BAD!!

No comments: