Monday, April 19, 2010

Dancing with the Stars

Niecy- oh Labamba!! I heart that movie sooo much!! RICHIE!! See Niecy looks like she is having fun but then she will go to get judged and she can't handle it.

Chad- and here is the sexy beast himself. Cheryl looks way better without all the makeup. I love that she doesn't want the fact that they are banging to get in the way

Erin- I wish max would end it with the beard but he is still great. Erin is doing well with this dance and keeping up with him. Her transitions aren't great but she can work on that.

Jake- ok he is way better looking than Tom Cruise. Oh god he is going to come out in his underwear isn't he...and now he is going for the votes by showing his body....which is very nice. I wish I could just look at him and never hear him speak. And of course he is in his underwear. Putting on the pants was werid. Well he is up on his toes

Pamela- well of course she is doing Dolly Parton. Well at least they are keeping dressed. She actually isn't a bad dancer

Kate- mooo. She is such a cow. I love that he put Toni plus Carrie Ann- he definitely doesn't want to put his name with Kate's. What the hell is wrong with her hair- how can she think these weaves look good!? They are completely budget and so tacky. This is so painful- for the love of good send her home already. Who the hell is voting for this shit?!

Nicole- again I just don't even think that it's worth watching her because she has such an unfair advantage. And I can't handle the pube goatee!!

Evan- he so doesn't do it for me. And she decided to replace Edyta as the most naked. At least his hair doesn't look as brill creamed. But he is still awkward.

Please let it be Kate going home!

No comments: