Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glee

My god I've missed you. I can hardly express how thrilled I am that you are back- I'm retarded excited!

I am happy when I see recent pictures of Puck with a shaved head because I hate the mohawk.

Love the relationship calendar!!! Pulled a Jessica Simpson- HAHA!! Gained 40 pounds!!

Did anyone notice on Oprah that the cast said Lea Michele is most like her character and she was flattered. Does she not realize people hate that personality?!

You no longer confuse me with your she-man looks! I always want to cut off men's ponytails- she is my idol

Idina Menzel is in this episode- amazing!

I love that Emma has to clean up before she kisses with a huge kit!

I think I"m dating Rachel- HAHA

Finn doing the doors- amazing! I love how dorky he is- oh god he is sexy all at the same time. I don't even know what to do with myself I'm so excited.

KURT!!! That look at Finn singing was AMAZING!!

Ok I know most people like the other asian's dancing but I don't like it at all. Too odd for me.

Love watching Kurt "get down". I've missed him so much.

And here comes Lea's Spring Awakening costar as the love interest. God I can't wait to hear him sing.

I like to give impromptu concerts to the homeless!

Oh Jesus he's good. I need a moment. I can see him as Roger in Rent....and that is retarded sexy to me...

There was a mouse in mine!!!

Those sweaters make her look home-schooled.. Best.line.ever.

I ONCE TAUGHT A CHEERLEADING SEMINAR TO A YOUNG SARAH PALIN!!

Highway to Hell as a choral song- fucking amazing!!! This is why I never got along with Mr. Binnendyk- he didn't have this kind of vision

Idina Menzel- bring out the wicked!

Most of the show choir directors that I make out with are gay

McKinley High old maids club. AMAZING!

Ok I love her plaid jumper- maybe I have some homeschool tendencies too...

No comments: