Tuesday, April 20, 2010

American Idol

Alicia Keys- yuck!!! Songs of inspiration- oh good lord will this be religious songs?! Why are they trying to piss me off

Casey- ok good song!! This is promising- I heart Fleetwood Mac. He looks like he had a major spray tan! But he is doing a great job with the song

Lee- ok The Boxer...please do not scream this song! Because it is such an amazing song! Oh god he started by screaming.

Tim- I love this song. He just can't hit the big moments well- he isn't talented enough as a singer. He tries but he struggles. And these accoustic songs point it out

Aaron- this is another one who always sounds the same. He has a good voice but not for me

Siobhan- oh god she is going to infuriate me. I know it. She will scream. And I will get mad. What the hell is on her head?!!? WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING!?! Her lips when she sings- I want to hit her. Oh my god she is ALL over the place- she is complete off key!! ANd the black brows- I hate her so much. This is soooo bad...and look she found a way to scream. Completely off key of course.

Mike- I'm guessing I won't like this- it will be gospely. Nickelback- interesting choice. Actually it is not bad. He is doing a good job with it

Crystal- ok Crystal did a great job although why on earth did she have to do the god song!? And the crying!? Too much!

No comments: