Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lost- One of Us

So this episode is supposed to reveal a lot about Juliet- I have to say I'm sceptical....it never seems to reveal enough for me!

Don't drink the koolaid! Don't drink the koolaid!! Oh they are on the submarine...interesting...

Oh no- Sawyer was being all nice and the leader then Jack comes strolling in....I hate Jack....get rid of him again! Ok I haven't liked Kate for a while but I do like her with Sawyer.

Oh that was quite the look when Ethan's name was mentioned- I wonder if they were luhvahs....

Her sister's cancer is back? And they didn't tell her?

Let's stick our resident Iraqi on her- hehe. Exactly they should not trust Jack- he has not shown the best judgment.

I know what's wrong with Claire because I did it to her- awesome!!

Oh it's not Ethan that she was sleeping with- it's the other old guy. She's been there for 3 years- what happened to her sister?

Oh the guy she was sleeping with was the one killed- now I see the link.

Oh so that is the big importance of Claire and her story- she proved Juliet's research....and was the first to give birth...

Of course she's a plant- how can they not realize that?!?! Oh I like that they activated a chip- that's awesome!

No comments: