Wednesday, April 4, 2007

American Idol- 9

First off- Christ I HATE crooning!! HATE IT!! Tony Bennett- blech!! People he is tone deaf- tone deaf!! Anyways- I guess I have to listen to this shit....

Blake- I mean it was ok- he was trying to be all suave....oh god I didn't need the scatting at the end- I hate that shit!! HATE IT! But I mean he wasn't horrid- he does have pitch problems though...nothing a mixer can't fix...

Phil-oh god he should not let his grow in! It is better completely shaven! Oh god I'm just cringing- this music is just painful!! Painful!! Actually- he is singing this pretty well- I mean I think he sings this better than his other stuff....

Melinda- Again- I really need to know who is styling this girl- it is freaking atrocious!! but i mean she is talented- no one on earth can deny that! I mean I think this is her best performance....but god I hate her constant surprise!

Chris- god the hat just emphasizes the triangular head- he looks like a hobbit!! A hobbit I tell you!! I mean he is just singing and not doing too many runs- better than usual! At lease he seems enthusiastic...

Jordin- well again she is doing well- she has a great voice- and I think she is actually much more young and sellable then Melinda and Lakisha. I like her a lot

Gina- oh god this is one of my alltime most hated songs! Well she is singing it well! I think she did a really nice job- best she's sounded.

Sanjaya- I love that he knows that no one thinks he can sing....I just hate all the Micheal Jackson in him....oh god look at that pube stach!! Eek!! Oh god looks like Clive as Neil Diamond- and that was not a good look! Well at least the facial hair makes him look less like Nas! Oh god this guy can't sing- I mean they always have 1 who is pretty atrocious...put this guy out of his misery! So bad!! I do feel bad because this guy is a nice guy....

Haley- like Sanjaya this girl is too weak for this competition! That is quite the hoochy dress- is she going to rip it off to do a strip tease for some votes?! Next....boring...

Lakisha- boring....this music is just horrid! Ok the end was good- still hate the music

For the love of god let Sanjaya or Haley go home!! And have better music next week!

No comments: