Sunday, May 24, 2009

Video of the Day


Susan Boyle I just adore you. Good for you!! To come out and do Memory- fantastic! Now I know it was rough at first and she really didn't feel comfortable until the middle but then she definitely found her grove. And her ending was superb and flawless.

The amount of pressure on this woman is just unimaginable- 100 million people watched her on Youtube. Everyone is watching and she had to pick just the right song. And she had to top I Dreamed a Dream which was almost flawless- and that is so hard. She is not a professional and this is usual for her- I can't even imagine the pressure she was under. At the end Simon acknowledges this- I hope people see this and vote for her. She did not get up and sing a dumbass pop song...Memory is a hard song! It takes talent to sing it- not like the crap everyone else sings.

And on a superficial note- look how much an eyebrow wax helps! It's always all about the eyebrows!

No comments: