Sunday, May 3, 2009

Amazing Race

While Kisha and Jen really annoyed me last week with all the crying bullshit I am still rooting for them. I hate Jamie and Cara SOOO much and hope they leave

Those electric bikes are just too funny- I love that they can't be bothered with pedalling

Chinese waiter was made for Victor and Tammy- it should be super easy for them. Oh the squid is throwing them off

As I've said before Luke is useless. He just has to paint with a model- who cares if he's not a girl.

I love how Victor says he'll let Tammy say everything but he is saying it at the same time

I would NOT be able to handle that roadblock- I think I would completely hurl! Ok I don't think that frying it would help...

Tammy and Victor have got this in the bag!

I hope that Kisha and Jen get there well ahead of Jamie and cara so they are not completely out of the loop

Kisha and Jen this shouldn't be hard- just write it out phonetically- ok it does rely on how they say it again

Oh god let Jamie and Cara won't figure it out- douches. They can't figure it out because they are horrible. Did they not realize they would go to foreign countries?!

Jennifer is completely useless and is totally holding Kisha back. SHe has to hurry up

These girls are not very enthusiastic- they have to hurry up

SHE WENT TO THE BATHROOM!?!?! She isn't at the pitstop and she went to the bathroom!?!? THEY ARE RETARDED!! They do not deserve to be in the finals! They aren't rushing!!!!!

And Jamie and Cara beat them because they sucked so bad! Ok they deserve to be eliminated- stopping to go to the bathroom?!!? And then not running?!?!!? They suck

No comments: