Tuesday, May 19, 2009

American Idol

GO ADAM!! ADAM I LOVE YOU!!

Adam- actually Mad World was not one of my favorite performances of his- I mean it proves how versatile and talented he is. It's a great interpretation. But I like when he is really performing and moving around. I would kill to hear him do Bohemian Rhapsody again.

I really like Kara- I don't understand why people are bashing her. She's fantastic- and actually knows what she is talking about.

Did I just see Simon's navel when he bent over?! Do up your shirt!

What the hell is Anthony Hopkins doing there!?

Matt- the annoying JT wannabe- doesn't seem to be a big fan of Adam's. Both this week and last week they have caught him on camera not clapping. Well he must be jealous since he has pretty much no talent and Adam is a freakin genius

Kris- wrong song choice. He should have done Heartless or the song from the movie that he did that was amazing. His face just looks like he is constipated. And the pubestashe and now beard- it's just too much!!

Paula looks like she fell asleep in the tanning bed

Adam- well I don't like me the change music but boy can sing

I love how Paula always just repeats what the others say- she has no thoughts of her own

Why the hell does Katie Holmes have Suri there!?!? The poor little thing is blocking her ears- it's probably super loud in there

Kris- again, not my kind of music. I don't really like the strumming

Adam- ok for the first time he hit some notes that were a bit sketchy...I mean the song is a bit odd. And he is screaming it a bit too much...ok by the end it has settled and sounds much better. But this sound was definitely written for Adam- I'm not sure how Kris will do with this- I mean we all know he is not a belter

Kris- like I said this song was not written for him. It really doesn't suit him at all. Oh he is cutting out- not good. The song kind of isn't fair- it was definitely done with Adam and Danny in mind. Oh the big climactic part is just painful. I mean he's trying but it's bad.

No comments: