Friday, April 10, 2009

Killer Power Ranger


I had not heard this story before- the red power ranger is a psychotic murderer!! I remember watching that with Shane back in the day and I remember thinking one of them was attractive but can't remember which one- probably this one as time and time again it's a proven fact that I have horrible taste.

Anyways, this complete douche pretended that he was interested in buying a yacht from a couple and asked them to take it out for a test cruise. He then tied them to an anchor and threw them overboard. So disturbing! Then he and his wife- another win- cleaned the deck to try to get rid of the evidence. Luckily he has now been sentenced to death...and to that I say good! Good riddance- why pay the jail fees for this douche. Yes, yes I do believe in the death penalty.

No comments: