Tuesday, April 14, 2009

American Idol

Quentin Tarantino? This is a very odd gues judge choice! But it could be funny- I hope he's funny

Alison- god I hate this song. Oh this was not a good song choice- she's completely off key and just going off in these weird tangents. She's flat and just off...yet dumbass Abdul is clapping away

I'm not going to like this only 2 judges thing- they should have realized they had no time for this when they put in the 4th judge

To save time they could just get rid of some of Ryan Seacrest's banter

Anoop- Everything I do? Really? I feel this is going to be painful. I mean I used to LOVE this song! It almost defines the first half of my grade 7 year to me. I sang this in front of the school- the school bought a little microphone and speaker for me to sing this- good times! Oh god don't draw out the words- stop changing it. The song is perfect! I even wrote a song to Bryan Adams that he was my inspiration after this song- hehe. This guy is not doing it justice. And the Jessican Simpson faces are not helping me.

Adam Lambert- oh I heart him. Love the hair like this- much better than slicked back. He is such a great singer- I'd love to see him do some Queen. He would kick ass at Bohemian Rhapsody. And the boy can perform like no ones business. I want him to get a full judging since he didn't get one last week.

Matt- and why are doing this opening interview with him and then we also have to see a video? Why are they profiling him? I really don't enjoy this song..and I don't like him. This is when I love my PVR- next

Danny- Lionel Richie?! Really? This is just too cheezy for me. I love him but this is a bit rough for me...next

Kris- shockingly he picked a slow boring song. I can't handle the moustache. Ok this song isn't in a good key for him- it just went too low for him. Actually it is a pretty song- I don't know it.

Lil- the rose? This is my Auntie Cathie's karaoke song. As soon as she gets drunk you know this is going to come out. Oh she looks so much better with the long weave. Oh god I hate what she's doing- she is completely changing the phrasing and timing. Not good. I just think she always goes of key. Oh- and why are her lips two toned?!!? I HATE seeing the liner marks

Well they went over because of the dumb interview with Matt....I mean they didn't do it with anyone else so I don't know why that was necessary

Bottom- Anoop and Lil. Lil will go home

1 comment:

hickjulz said...

Adam Rocked again, yes, and if they had to do the team judging or whatever, they shoulda just made the frekkin' show and hour and a half!!
i agree too, Adam and Queen would be awesome!