Thursday, April 9, 2009

Dancing With The Stars

Yes I realize I'm a few days late but I was in Montreal so I avoided all the spoilers on this

Chuck- ok Julianne has always struck me as a bit of aditz and I have to say that she is a moron. She announced that she is leaving the show to pursue her singing career. Has she not learned from David Caruso, Eric LaSalle, etc...You never leave a hit show! Make as much money as you can now! It will not last!! Ok back to the dance. Ok well Julianne did something right- she was right telling Chuck to do very exaggerated movement- his extension was great. It was a pretty waltz

Ew Heather Mills- who let her crawl out of the gutter?

Lawrence- this guy is still here? He is incredibly unremarkable to me- I think it's time for him to go home. Actually this dance isn't bad for him since he is so stiff

Shawn- I find her slightly overrated. Plus what the hell kind of name is Shawn for a girl- it is perfectly fine as a nickname (hehe obviously!) but it should have an A for girls!! Ok the spin was nice- but in general this is boring me- nothing too excited

Melissa- wow this girl is much riding out her 15 minutes- I think she may go til the end. I don't like that her serious face involves a serious overbite- blose your mouth. But it was a good dance- they are by far some of the best

David- She has the big red feather things like the spice girls did- but I prefer this when they did it. That was ok- in general these slow dances just bore me

Gilles- if this guy cries again that is just it for me. He will be dead. Ach Cheryl Burke's hair- sooo bad!! Oh god they have just ditched the shirt all together- Ranuka must have loved this. Habenera?! Seriously- could they not have gotten a trained singer to do this?!

Steve-O- is the joke done yet? Why is he still there. Well he's not bad but not great- I don't think he has much time left

Ty- well the rodeo guy should make the most of this dance. But it seems a bit too dramatic for this guy. He seems a bit lost and not exactly feeling the music. He is literally just walking around- it is awkward

Lil Kim- still my choice- the girl is just too funny for words. Am loving the Elvira Mistress of the dark weave. Ok I didn't really watch the dance- i just have the slow ones

Elimination

Ok I think it is between Steve-O and Lawrence...or maybe Ty

Well it's David and Kim- which isn't really surprising...I don't really see him having a fan base with the people who watch this show

No comments: