Sunday, April 19, 2009

Amazing Race

Well I think that Mark and Michael really don't stand a chance at this point- they are just way too behind. Their only hope is someone really messes up

Ok Victor and Tammy will definitely have an advantage since they speak the language and she has been there

Wow Kisha and Jen's flight is getting there first- the others are going to be sooo pissed!!

They haven't even shown Mark and Micheal- they must not even be in it anymore!

Haha I love that they are all walking right beside the clue box. I think that Jen just got excited and jumped on him- she wasn't being malicious. But him elbowing her was uncalled for...I would have called him a bitch too

Oh that cormoran task would be a bitch- I have seen those birds attack my dog in PEI- they are vicious. Poor little things on the string leash

Well that hair challenge really should take long- they don't have a lot of hair

I would definitely do the dancing task- I think that would be way easier.

I hate the redheads but like their hair colour- I think it may be time for a change

I would be awful at the caligraphy task- there is a reason I'm a stamper! I am an awful artist and my handwriting is atrocious

I love that they will not let the cheerleaders go- it is just too funny!

Ok Margie and Luke are ridiculous- they don't care that he is deaf they just don't like him. They aren't putting him down but these two are ridiculous. And saying it's like they are black and get put down- I really don't like Margie and Luke constantly playing the victim card

No comments: