Thursday, April 23, 2009

America's Next Top Model

Oh my god this woman Fernando has HORRIBLE eyebrows!! They are painfully bad!!

Ok this girl from Ipanema segment is just weird and awkward- of course you would never imagine meeting the girl who inspired the song...i mean who cares?!

Wow Fo is definitely a bit spiteful...I mean she's pissed she wasn't picked!? The girl is a tool

Celia looks exactly like Martha Plimpton- I can't believe that I have never seen it before

Well I would hope that Sao Paolo is the fashion capital of Brazil- why else would they be there!?

Oh god Natalie don't lie to the judges- what a tool

They are all saying they wish that there was the spark of Carmen Miranda but I don't think that any of them knew who she was

They think that Allison looks alive?! I always think that her eyes look dead

I love Fo's face after hearing that Teyona did well- hehe

I think that Natalie and Aminat will be the bottom two and Natalie will go home

Yup it was Aminat- that was not shocking

No comments: